New Patients – First Visit
Your initial visit will take approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. Many of our new patients have shared with us of their first visit experience: “the time went so fast,” “this was the most thorough exam I have ever had…” and some just say a simple “thank you.” Following your initial appointment a consultation with the dentist will occur to discuss treatment needs.
Please assist us by providing the following information before your first appointment:
- Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button at the bottom of this page to contact us and we will reach out to you to set up an appointment.
- New Pt Registration packet (online)
Please fill out the forms above, scan and email them to [email protected] or bring them with you to your appointment.
- Please provide a list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please call our office prior to your first visit so that we may prepare the information ahead of time.
- If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (4 bite wings within one year or a full mouth X-ray within 3-5 years), please forward them to our office via email ([email protected]). If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 to their appointment.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e. antibiotics, for pre-medication.)